The web shop www.vasco-electronics.co.uk informs that the terms and conditions of the service will soon be changed. The beginning, especially the part about the ownership of the shop, will sound as follows:
The brand Vasco Electronics belongs to Vasco Electronics LLC USA with its headquarters at 2232 Dell Range Blvd. Suite 245 - 3030, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009, United States. The Shop www.vasco-electronics.co.uk (referred to as "the Shop") is supported by Vasco Electronics Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością SKA with its headquarters at al. Pokoju 1, CTA/350, 31-548 Krakow, Poland and a commercial office at 80-83 Long Lane, EC1A 9ET London United Kingdom.
The Shop www.vasco-electronics.co.uk (referred to as "the Shop") is supported by Vasco Electronics Sp.z o.o. SKA with its headquarters at al. Pokoju 1, CTA/350, 31-548 Krakow, Poland and a commercial office at 80-83 Long Lane, EC1A 9ET London United Kingdom.
- The Shop sells goods in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- The Buyer should read the very terms and conditions of the Shop. When placing an order, the Buyer will be asked to accept the terms and conditions of the Shop.
- Orders for products offered on the Shop’s sites may be placed on the Shop’s website, by telephone or electronic mail.
- Goods may be ordered on the Shop’s website and by electronic mail at any time of the day, 7 days a week. Telephone orders may be placed during the company’s working hours (8 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- The Shop reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of an order that lacks full contact information or the address of the Buyer, or if such information is incorrect.
- The Shop reserves the right to withdraw from a concluded sales agreement any product chosen by the Buyer no later than 5 days from the date of the order. A notification on the Seller’s withdrawal from the agreement will be sent to the Buyer by electronic mail to the email address specified in the registration form.
- Payment and delivery
- Each order is processed together with an invoice that confirms the purchase amount and specifies the products purchased.
- Payment for goods and delivery may be made by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer or cash on delivery.
- Delivery costs are specified before the placing of an order. Information on the costs of delivery can be found on the "Delivery" page.
- The prices are expressed in pounds sterling (GBP). The price given for each product is binding at the time of the placing of the order. The given prices do not include the costs of delivery that are added when the order is placed, unless the product is included in a special offer at the given time and delivery costs are not charged. The Shop reserves the right to change prices without notice. Such changes do not apply to orders that are being fulfilled. All prices include VAT.
- It is advisable to check the content of the parcel in the presence of the courier. In case of any damage or inconsistency between the content and the order, a protocol will be prepared which will facilitate the instigation of warranty procedure. The copy of the protocol should be sent to: email@example.com.
- Personal and contact data provided when buying are used only for purposes of processing an order and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The shop does not collect credit card information, nor bank account details. Online payments are made by our partners, PayPal, and SixPayments, that manage payments ordered by the buyer using SSL technology.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device.
- The Buyer can return the product within 14 days of its delivery. The returned item should be sent to Vasco Electronics LLC, The Holt, Keepers Cottage, Church Lane, Chelsham, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9PG United Kingdom. Customer services should be informed about the return beforehand by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Buyer should send the returned goods no later than 14 days after the day of cancellation.
- The returned goods must be sent to the Shop at the Buyer’s expense.
- The Shop will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving the product.
- The Shop will not reimburse any additional costs of delivery more expensive than the least expensive delivery proposed by the Shop.
- The shop may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of improper handling by the Buyer.
- In the event of purchasing a Vasco top-up (SIM card), the customer agrees to immediate execution of the service and loses the right to cancel the agreement.
- All the translators offered in the Shop are covered by a 24-month warranty period.
- Within the warranty period, the Shop will repair the deficiency free of charge or replace the damaged unit.
- The warranty is valid only if the original purchase documents are attached.
- The warranty does not stand in the event of:
- faults caused by improper use, conservation inconsistent with the user manual, or wear and tear of the device,
- faults caused by device or software modifications,
- accidents or mechanical damage such as flooding, undue stress and strain, or dropping,
- damaged pixels, very small black or white points,
- damages caused by repair by an unauthorized person,
- damages caused by viruses, Trojan horses, nor any other spyware programs,
- accessories, especially batteries or earphones.
The parties shall do their utmost to settle any disputes that may arise in connection with the agreement in an amicable manner, while inevitable disputes shall be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the place of performance of the agreement.
A consumer may use extrajudicial methods of settling disputes. A European Union Internet ODR platform is available for all buyers within the EU for resolution of online shopping problems. You can visit the website at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.